General Facility Needs for Hosts
- If possible see if dorms can be available on Thursday night for visiting teams.
- Know maximum number of beds on campus. Need about 250.
- Availability and list of nearby hotels with special rate, with tax exempt status from host school.
- Cafeteria facilities and staff able to serve 250-300 people.
- Good Public Address system (loud speaker) at site of event.
- Recreation area for social activities.
- Hospitality room during event.
- NCASB Business meeting room
- Meeting room for coaches meeting
- Facilities to host banquet for Fall and Spring tournaments if needed.
- If possible get sponsors to help pay for meet or banquet etc.
- Personnel Needs for Hosts
- Registration Personnel (collect meal, t-shirt, special event money)
- Pass out information booklets, t-shirts, goodie bags.
- Maintenance Staff (recommended on duty 8a.m.-11 p.m. then on call)
- Custodial Staff ( recommended on duty 8a.m.-11 p.m. then on call)
- Increased staff to help prepare and serve food for 250-300 people.
- Nursing Staff (24 hours)
- Increased Security (24 hours)
- Games Committee (appointed by host school)
- Athletic Trainer (paid for by NCASB)
- If possible get sponsors to help pay for meet or banquet, t-shirts etc.
- Accessible phone number to school from off campus.
- Goodie Bags optional
NCASB Sports Directors